Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Weekend

We had a fun start to our weekend, with a pretty low-key finish. Bob's sister, JoJo, and her fiance', Melissa came over to the 'Ham for a quick visit. We went to dinner on Friday night, and then headed to Birmingham's Pepper Place Farmer's Market on Saturday. It was a short visit, but a good one. We'll see them again in a few weeks, as we attend one of their wedding showers. Here's a cute picture of Bobby and JoJo. I "lifted" it off of JoJo's Facebook page!

Photobucket

The rest of our weekend was pretty low-key. We ran a few errands, cooked out, and just laid around. I also started re-organizing some parts of the house. Bob jokingly asked me if my nesting phase had started. I am hoping to do some type of organizing project every weekend, so that we are fully prepared for this new baby! If I have another preemie, I want to be as prepared as possible!

I'm looking forward to this weekend - as Bob will be off for 3 days. Yippee!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails