Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just Plain Cute

Here are some sweet photos taken over the weekend. It's hard to believe I should have been 39 weeks pregnant today. And, here I am, holding this little guy, as I type.
(Yes, I am typing with one hand - ahhh!!!)

Daddy loves dressing Bobby in this camo onesie, given to us by my mom's friend, Bettie Janson.



Here are more shots of Bobby w/ his Boppy - ha ha!

Also, how 'bout the Orlando Magic!?!? We were very proud of our hometown team as they won last night, and are headed to the NBA Finals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails