Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, May 29, 2009

Queen of ALLL Things Awe-Summm!!!


I am happy to receive my first blog award in the blogosphere!

Thank you Vineyard Vogue!

Here are the rules:

1. List seven things that make me awe-summm!!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers I read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged me.
5. Copy the link and put it into my sidebar.

Here's who I am tagging:


Here are 7 Awe-Summm things about me:

1. I love my month old baby boy so much, words cannot describe it!
2. I love being a mom, and my husband is an amazing dad.
3. Birmingham did not feel like home to me until Bobby was born. It finally does now.
4. My son was blessed to get my skin! He's a 1/4 Cuban, and those genes are STRONG!
5. I am very organized...but it has fallen to the wayside since Bobby was born.
6. I love our neighborhood we live in now, and hope to be here for a long time.
7. My son is really the cutest baby ever! :-)

If you want to know more about me, click here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails